As the name suggests, skin tightening is the process of tightening loose skin on the face, neck, and body through cosmetic procedures. Skin tightening can be used to reduce the effects of aging, promote firmer skin, and restore youthfulness. These treatments can be done in our office, and often, with little to no local anesthesia or numbing cream needed.
Skin tightening treatments include:
- Collagen supplements: Supplements used to increase the amount of collagen in your body and improve skin health over time.
- Microneedling: Also known as collagen induction therapy, this procedure repeatedly punctures the skin with tiny, sterile needles to promote collagen production and naturally tighten the skin.
- Ultrasound skin tightening: Also known as ultherapy, this non-invasive procedure uses micro-focused ultrasound to lift and tighten your skin.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening (RF): Uses radio frequency energy to heat the underlying tissue to encourage subdermal collagen production to reduce the appearance of loose skin.
- Spillover skin tightening: Used to melt away pockets of unwanted skin to firm up the overall look and feel of the targeted area.
- Surgical skin tightening: Includes various forms of plastic surgery.
To begin, we will identify the best cosmetic skin tightening solution for you depending on the targeted area and your desired result. Many skin tightening treatments require no downtime, while the downtime for some more severe procedures such as surgical skin tightening may vary.
For more information on skin tightening or to request an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (909) 591-1414.request an appointment